The Leadership Institute sponsored by Bloomberg Government expands WGR’s programming with a focus on training and education for the mid-level professional. Bloomberg Government and WGR are dedicated to advancing and empowering women and this partnership provides an even greater impact for women in our field, personally and professionally.
The Leadership Institute provides opportunities for professional development and networking throughout the year. Leadership Institute events are reserved for WGR members and guests, only. Here is what we have planned for 2016!
- Engaging a Multigenerational Workforce - April 22, 2016
- What is Your Work/Life Fit? - July 12, 2016
- Raising Your Hand: Asking for what you want instead of taking what is offered - September 2016
- Choosing your destiny: Finding passion, purpose and profit - November 2016
Quarterly Leadership Roundtables
These brown bag lunches were created to provide WGR leaders and WGR Empowerment Network members with additional opportunities for professional development and making connections.
- Building Your Personal Brand - March 23, 2016
- Crucial Conversations - May 11, 2016
- Moments that Matter - August 2, 2016
Power Dinners provide an exclusive networking opportunity for WGR leaders and strategic partners to come together and share stories and advice about being a woman in government relations. The dinners are hosted by one or two high-level experienced industry professionals who will provide their own perspective and life experiences. Power Dinners are sponsored by the WGR Leadership Institute and are by invitation only.
- Majida Mourad Turner, Vice President Government Affairs at Cheniere Energy, Inc. and Elizabeth Reicherts, Vice President, Government Affairs at Siemens - May 9, 2016
For more information on the Leadership Institute, please contact the WGR office at 703-610-9030.
Education Task Force Policy & Politics Call (WGR Members Only)
State Relations Task Force Conference Call (WGR Members Only)
Pre-Hill Day Webinar (WGR Members Only)