The new administration is here. Big changes are coming to DC as over 4,000 political appointments need to be filled. Many government relations professionals are taking this time to figure out where they stand, move up, or jump sectors. Now more than ever, current information on trends shaping your career and industry is necessary.
That’s why WGR partnered with Bloomberg Government to conduct an in-depth salary survey. Over 2,000 government relations professionals were surveyed before the 2016 presidential election, and the results are in.
What you need to know:
- GR professionals are confident with the future of the industry
- Type of organization and sector, make a difference in salary and benefits
- Title matters
- A pay gap exists between men and women
How can I get the results?
- Bloomberg Government has published a white paper on the top line findings. Click here to download “Navigating the New Washington – Positioning Yourself for a Successful Government Relations Career.”
- The gender pay gap is real and WGR will be presenting their findings at the end of February. The results will be available to all members, and non-members can purchase for a fee. More information will be made available soon.
WGR members are invited to join us for lunch on February 27 to discuss “Getting to Yes”, an understanding of the Bloomberg Government and WGR salary survey brought to you by the WGR Leadership Institute. Hear from our panelists and other members in the audience about how you can leverage the results of the survey within your organizations and for the benefit of your own salary negotiations. Space is limited for this event, reserve your seat today.
Education Task Force Policy & Politics Call (WGR Members Only)
State Relations Task Force Conference Call (WGR Members Only)
Pre-Hill Day Webinar (WGR Members Only)