The volatility and uncertainty of 2020 have erupted and cratered existing models of leadership. Recent industry studies indicate 5 qualities are needed to distinguish resilient leaders so critical during this period of crisis. Today’s leader must balance empathy and decisiveness in order to serve their employees, customers, the organization, and the community-at-large. Other critical qualities are mission-focused, decisive action, creating a compelling vision and embracing change.
In this course conversation, our priority and focus will be balancing the heart and head…through the lens of Emotional Intelligence. It is critical that resilient leaders embrace and express empathy and compassion for the human side of the crisis.
Course Outline. 60-minute virtual Zoom conversation about resilient leaders and the embodiment of Emotional Intelligence. The course tuition includes a post-course offer to complete an EQi-2 assessment followed by a 60 minute debrief/coaching session.
- To heighten self-awareness through exploring your ability to recognize your feelings and how they affect you, your performance and everything you do. Self-awareness is your foundation upon which resilience and self-regulation are built. Everyone is capable of developing Emotional Intelligence.
- To explore cognitive neuroscience – to better understand that self-awareness refers to how tuned in we are to our inner experience.
Facilitator: Paulette Carnicelli Pidcock
- 35+ years corporate lobbying strategy
- Founder & President ~ Pidcock Coaching Partners
- Member ~ International Coaching Federation
- Georgetown Certified Leadership Coach 2014
- EQ i-2.0 Certified - 2019
Registration Fees (discounted from a $400 value):
- Members: $99
- Non-Members: $130
Payment, Replacement & Refund Policy
WGR event registration fees must be paid in advance. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute, however you are responsible for the difference in fees if the individual is a non-member. The deadline to receive a refund is three (3) business days prior to the event. The request must be received in writing, prior to the deadline.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at WGR events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to WGR’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and videotapes.
Please make sure your phone number and email address are accurate in your customer profile. In the event we need to contact you on the status of an event, WGR will make every effort to get the information to you via email and phone.