The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in unprecedented economic challenges for renters, borrowers, businesses, and communities. In response, we have seen significant intervention by Congress and federal and state financial regulatory agencies. This has included eviction and foreclosure moratoriums, forbearance, and reduced interest rates. The housing and mortgage industries have also experienced unique challenges due to the pandemic due to the influx of forbearance requests, evolving regulations, liquidity strains, and increase in mortgage loan refinancing.Join our panel of experts as they share insights on:
- the impact of COVID-19 on housing and mortgage markets
- key federal and state policy responses and the resulting implications for the housing finance system
- the financial services industry’s response to the crisis
- Remaining challenges and predictions for future actions
Moderator: Madisyn Rhone, Manager of Government &
Industry Relations, Genworth Financial
- Tony Vasile, Senior Director, NonBank Supervision & Enforcement, Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Ron Haynie, Senior Vice President, Mortgage Finance Policy, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Members: $20
- Non-Members: $30
Payment, Replacement & Refund Policy
WGR event registration fees must be paid in advance. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute, however you are responsible for the difference in fees if the individual is a non-member. The deadline to receive a refund is three (3) business days prior to the event. The request must be received in writing, prior to the deadline.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at WGR events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to WGR’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and videotapes.
Please make sure your phone number and email address are accurate in your customer profile. In the event we need to contact you on the status of an event, WGR will make every effort to get the information to you via email and phone.