Women in Government Relations (WGR) is dedicated to advancing and empowering women by fostering professional development and growth opportunities through a community that supports women’s leadership in government relations.
To create generations of powerful women advocates.
- Anticipate and exceed the needs of our members through continuous improvement, communication and member engagement.
- Deliver innovative programming and resources of exceptional quality that create new opportunities, improve experiences and add value to membership.
- Provide fulfilling, broad-based opportunities for knowledge, skills and leadership training.
- Enhance relationships through the effective, efficient and timely exchange of information and ideas.
- Make fair and strategic decisions about the use of association resources for the long-term health of the association based on membership needs.
- Lead ethically with transparency and humility, understanding our responsibilities to all of our members.
- Continue to promote the field of government relations as a dynamic and valuable profession.
- Create an infrastructure for government relations professionals and industry partners to foster strong relationships, build partnerships and engage in mentorship.
- Intentionally create environments and dialogues where diversity and inclusion are valued and all people can thrive and be successful.
- Foster a safe environment for members to exchange thoughts, ideas and challenges and learn from one another’s experiences.
WGR By the Numbers